Sunday, January 18, 2015

Crash and Burn

I woke up yesterday feeling like I'd been in a bad train wreck. Every part of my body that could hurt, did hurt! I stayed in the recliner all morning with the help of pain meds every four hours. I slept on and off on the couch all afternoon, pain meds included. By evening I was distracted by a couple of Netflix episodes in bed and then slept all night!
I am moving slowly this morning but I just taken a muscle relaxer for the ongoing chest wall pain. I am moving slowly today but really want to celebrate my husband's birthday with him. I'm not sure if a cake is forthcoming because our youngest daughter is coming next week end. We will have cake with her.
The birds are still flocking to the feeders keeping me reclined and entertained.
This is a common redpoll.

No comments:

Post a Comment