Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 A New Year

It's a new year and an opportunity to look ahead and work on changes to your life. I try to live day by day as the promise of today is really all we have. Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst feature prominently in my life.
Although it feels like we've already had a lot of winter with snow in early November there is surely more to come. I need to settle in and find ways to enjoy the down time winter brings.  I am up and down on my sleeping again and need to get that straightened out. Not getting a good night's sleep affects everything else.
Today has been an easy day with lots of relaxing time for me. Husband has pushed to get in the heater and ceiling light. It has taken up a lot of his time but he is almost there. His stick-to-it attitude is amazing.
Our cat, Suki, loved to be in my lap when I'm computing. She really loves the sun rays.

No comments:

Post a Comment