Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Already!

Wow. I missed a few days. Wednesday my husband got a cancellation from the eye doctor so Thursday's trip became Wednesday's trip. This was hard on me because I had to work all morning on a grocery list and other paperwork that needed to be ready. We picked up prescriptions and did all the shopping and I spent almost an hour and a half finishing paper work for medical needs we had. By the time we got home I was spent.
Thursday was a wash-out. I got up ate, took meds and laid down on the couch and slept until the middle of the afternoon! Had some yogurt and slept some more. We both had oatmeal for supper and then went to bed, watched a couple of episodes and fell asleep again!


This morning I am feeling much, much better. The pay loader finally came to clear our door yard.
View from my recliner.

The breathing is difficult and I am using my inhaler but at least I am awake.
I wish I had the energy that Smudge has!

No comments:

Post a Comment