Sunday, February 15, 2015

Snowy Sunday

We are in the middle of the blizzard and the younger set has already been outside snowshoeing and shoveling.  I am feeling good this morning, no pain and some energy. My son and daughter-in-law made a wonderful breakfast and served it as well. What a treat. Then they went outside and used their new snowshoes.
My son fixed the issues I was having with my computer and it is making me smile from ear to ear. Al of his family are computer geeks. He writes code for new things for his company and does code writing on his own for fun!
I have been reading quite a bit about thyroid and fibromyalgia. My Tsh number was elevated and we are now looking at medication. Anyone having any advice I would appreciate it.  I didn't realize that fibromyalgia and thyroid were related.
My son's family came with their dog, pushing the two kittens up high on the cat walk. They can watch and feel safe there. Cosmo, the dog ,is mild but to them he is huge and scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment