Sunday, February 1, 2015

Purple Finch

I have a lot of time to observe the birds that come to the four front feeders. All the feeders are for small birds. Most them are picky preferring sunflower and Niger seed. With all the snowy and cold days they are very hungry chow through the seed at breakneck speed. There is an upside to the cost of bird feeding. It is less than the cost of cable.  The entertainment is far superior and the picture is crystal clear! This is a purple finch in his bright red winter colors.
The sun is shining although outside is is cold and windy. I feel the low pressure coming in withe next storm. My husband is helping me to gage the need for extra support with my PRN meds. I am just starting to feel breath restriction the precursor to air hunger and a very tight chest. I have been proactive today and am feeling no pain. Sleepiness and lack of desire to do any heavy lifting/or lifting at all are keeping me in the recliner watching the snow swirl in the wind.
Our Suki (my siamese cat) is dealing with two problems today. She wants to go out but not in the snow and she doesn't get the window that puts her so close to the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment