Monday, February 16, 2015

Wild and Windy

Today is wild and windy. My son and his boys are working on an igloo.
His wife and I are taking pictures from inside the house where it is toasty and warm. My husband is keeping the stove going and it is very cosy inside.
We love having the kids and grandkids here but I get very tired with two very active boys.  The routine of the household gets changed and as I get older change is hard. With the wind chilling cold my hands are giving mr a hard time and they hurt especially the palms of my hands. Seems odd. Ah but, fibromyalgia is hard.
My stomach is rebelling against all the available rich food and the abundance. Eating can happen whenever I think I might be hungry even if I am not really hungry.
My husband got let go from his job on Friday so now we can really put the house on the market and move from rural Maine to a place that is nearer to services that we can access easily. Still in Maine but it will probably farther south. He is 67 so he should be retiring anyway.
Moving will be a big deal since we have lived here 29 years and are attached to the land.  

No comments:

Post a Comment