Monday, February 9, 2015

Pain

A wonderful turkey dinner yesterday was followed by over the stabbing pain in my left side and shoulder. It persisted most of the afternoon until I decided to treat it with double the meds I usually use and lay down. I should have been asleep in about 20 minutes. But no... I did not sleep at all but got welcome relief from the pain. I never got off the bed but I certainly felt much better. My husband cleaned up the kitchen and offered me a smoothie before we watched a couple of episodes.
I was happy to wake up this morning pain free.
I needed a blood draw today to recheck my thyroid. The poor little gal that was doing it wasn't very good. She had to stick me twice and the second time it really hurt. I was happy to have it over with and should know the results tomorrow. Three weeks ago my TSH was elevated.
This afternoon I am exhausted and have done very little besides tend the stove and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment