Monday, February 23, 2015

Restful Day

In spite of the biting wind blowing snow and filling our walkway several times we have had a restful day. We are learning to be together 24/7 once again and finding that we will be all right. I have had to remind him that I am not an invalid and that I have pain when it comes whether I do nothing at all or am very active. That is the nature of Fibromyalgia. He is doing better at not insisting so often that I not do something. He has jumped in and helped several times and made my life much easier. There are just some things that are hard for me to do and sharing helps.
We truly enjoy the antics of the kitties. Both of us carry on serious conversations with them!
Hands and feet are aching today. The osteoarthritis is taking its turn. I am sure the dropping temps are not helping. It's supposed to be about 19 below tonight!
I am thankful for a warm cosy house and a wood fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment