Thursday, February 19, 2015

Snowing Again


Whatever's going on with the weather my body is taking exception to it. Earlier this morning after eating, dressing, medicating, stripping the bed I had a period of extreme shortness of breathe. That hasn't happened in a long time. It has past but now the rib/ chest pain is sneaking in here and there. I have been resting and doing some reading. I feel exhausted and its only mid morning.
We did go into Calais yesterday to get my new thyroid medicine. I started that this morning. Because my husband is home, he does all the driving and he is very helpful around the house.
Our sweet new gray kitty fell and hurt herself yesterday so she is laying low.
She likes to be up high but yesterday and today she sits at the bottom and meows to be put up there. What a bright and personable kitten she is.
The birds are making the most of this weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment