Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I Didn't See This Coming!

I woke up early Tuesday morning so when my husband left at 6 AM I was fully awake and ready to eat and get some household chores done.  By 7:30 AM I was cruising the 'net. We had wanted to get Suki a kitten friend a Christmas time to give her some stimulation. Nowhere were there any to be found.
Last week I answer two ads for kittens by Email without getting back any response.
So this morning I went on the barter, trade, sell, free site and started to look there. There was one ad that had three tiger kittens. I responded but got no response back.
Then just for fun I put up "in search of" kitten 8 to 16 weeks. In just a few minutes I had thee responses. When I asked for pictures the most beautiful gray kitten came up for one gal. I was smitten.  I asked if I could pick her up right away and she said yes and gave me directions.  It was a little more than an hour trip and I had the kitten in the carrier and we were headed home. My friend went with me and did most of the driving.
As soon as we got home I took the kitty out of the carrier. I put her in the wire cage so she could look around and so that Suki, my Siamese could get to know her.  This morning when I got up my husband had already let her loose and was enjoying that fact that she was so friendly to him.
No lie, I am achy and tired today but I am enjoying watching the two cats do the meet and greet "touch noses and hiss" dance. It's also been a joy to watch the little one explore.  She is fascinated by the birds outside on the feeders.

I didn't see this coming!
Here she is waiting in Papa"s chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment