Sunday, March 1, 2015

Flares....the Cost of Doing Business

Saturday slid by with an early morning, very painful, flare. The meds needed to get the pain at manageable levels made me sleepy. I read a book in the recliner, place online scrabble and finally laid down on the couch passing out almost immediately. I woke up about three and had a yogurt and then slept some more. We got in bed about seven and watched some episodes...I fell asleep before the last one was finished!
At 3AM Sunday morning I was awakened by another, very painful flare. I took another round of meds that toppled the pain and drew me into sleep land once again.
I must have be very overextended to have two flares so close together. Now the drugs have made me dopey.
Paul spent some of his day outside, moving the farm truck out of the deep snow and bringing in more split wood to the screen porch. I can hardly believe we have made it to March. We are inching our way out of this deep snow and deep freeze.

                                                          Spring will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment