Friday, March 6, 2015

Bright Sunshine

The early morning sunshine reflects brightly on the deep, deep snow piles. The raised beds in the garden have disappeared.  I know that spring will come. It comes every year!



We have had a hectic couple of days and by last night I was completely spent as well has having full body pain. With the help of several meds and going to bed very early I am feeling a bit better today. I have some energy and only my hip and leg are in pain.
My Amaryllis both are blooming. The one in flower has two stems showing and one more coming! The one beginning to flower has a tiny bud peeking out of the bulb. I am impressed!


I went out early yesterday to a farm where my goats went to live. One of them had babies. Her new owner was new to goats and wasn't sure what she should do next. Part of the sale included being a consultant the first year. All was well and she is a happy farmer with new goat babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment