Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Unexpected Help



As I said in the last post our dishwasher bit the dust! Since we are selling the house it seemed prudent to purchase a new one rather that have a gaping hole. On Monday there was an extra, unexpected $500 deposit in our account from SS. My husband called to see what was going on and was told it was catch up money that they owed us. There was almost enough for the purchase of a new dishwasher. We went into Calais and found the one we wanted and it will be delivered and installed sometime this week. Praise God.
Although I always think the Calais trip is "nothing" it generally makes me very tired. I ended up sleeping all afternoon. My body also fore casted the next storm with pain through out. I am dealing with that and fatigue today as well.
My two Amaryllis are blossoming and bring spring to my window sills. They are just gorgeous.


I broke down and made some Magic Bars on Monday and they are already half gone.


We were so snack deprived!

No comments:

Post a Comment