Saturday, March 14, 2015

Travelling Pain

Thursday evening presented with severe back and leg pain. My hope was that I could sleep it off and feel substantially better on Friday. I took the requisite meds and went to sleep. However I woke on Friday with more pain in my back and legs. The chest wall joined the fray and I took the needed meds as well as put a patch on my back. This must have been a good move as most of the day was spent in solid sleep. I was able to watch a couple of episodes of House of Cards before succumbing to more sleep.
This morning is a gloomy morning with snow expected late in the day. I am beginning to suspect that some of Thursday night's issue came from the long walk around Walmart to get food while waiting for meds. It hasn't bothered me like this before but it is an explanation. I love the shopping experience with regard to getting the most for my money. I hope this pain following shopping was just a glitch.
We'll see how today goes.
I need to make a short list...note to self, a short list of what I want to get done and stop when the list is done.
This blog has helped me to keep track of my symptoms so I don't dismiss the hard days so quickly when I have good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment