Sunday, March 15, 2015

Ides of March

And wouldn't you know...its snowing. Probably the last two days of excruciating pain were the forecast of this weather. I feel some better today.

I am enjoying watching the throngs of birds looking for food in the midst of the storm. And the lone crow wishing for road kill but dining on bits of seed dropped in the snow.

The bare dooryard no longer bare.
The good news is that we are half way through March and moving toward April. April is when the winter weather truly lets go and the snow begins to disappear. There is hope.

I know there have been hard winters before and we manage to find our way through them. This one has been a corker!

We are keeping busy inside doing some painting and fixing so when a buyer can actually get through the snow to view the house it will have a bright face on!

 My husband is doing most of the work while I spend time sorting and throwing out.

 The small gray kitten, Smudge, is finding plenty to do with the hand made toys my husband keeps making for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment