Monday, March 2, 2015

Trying to Avoid Flares

I slept most of yesterday because I had such a hurtful chest wall flare in the earlier hours. My body needed a couple of days of total rest to recover. Thankfully I feel pretty good this morning.
Husband and I are doing all the paper work we need to do to get to the next step in our lives. It seems to take a lot of time and energy.
We are without our dishwasher as well because when he took it apart the strainer piece disintegrated.
We have reached that point in our house when many of the appliances are over ten years old and need attention.
It will all work out as our trust is in God and not in ourselves. We need to do what we can and trust Him.
The day is a warm 22 degrees and moving upward. One day this week it might hit 40 degrees! Nice to be in March and headed toward April!

No comments:

Post a Comment