Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Exhausted

Both my husband and I are exhausted. We are not sure why. We are laying down early in the afternoon and sleeping all afternoon. By suppertime we look at each other and wearily say we are tired. Perhaps its the emotional exhaustion weighing us down with the anticipation of change. Who knows? I hope it passes.
Its been warm today and my body is even warmer. I am finding my hair wet and my shirts drenched as well. The least amount of energy expended creates this problem. Last night I was so hot I had to strip down to nothing. Not usual for me at all. Then I had extreme shoulder pain and leg pain. I used a topical on my shoulders and a heating pad under my legs.  Both seemed to work.  Sleep came easily as I was so tired. And hot, did I say hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment