Sunday, June 7, 2015

Post Yard Sale

We did it!
 With help from both my husband and son we had a great yard sale. People came early but not too early. They saw and bought things they liked...one man's trash is another man's treasure! The weather was cool and windy, a real blessing as the black flies were not in evidence!
My son did most of the clean up and put away while my husband napped and I rested. What a terrific man he has become.
I dealt with pain throughout the day but was able to manage it. Of course the early evening slow down and bedtime brought on more pain as it was now front and center rather than just background noise. Although the chest wall pain has become a constant nag during the day, at night it shouts and carries on trying to include other recurring pain as well. I am thankful to have a full complement of meds that work most of the time.
I was able to get a good night's sleep. My sweet kitty show up to snuggle in as well and rest overtook me.
Today is a bright sunny day with lots of promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment