Tuesday, June 2, 2015

72 and counting!

It's my birthday today and my spirits are high. I can't really believe that I am 72! My body was acting up this morning but no matter I'm alive and life is good. I got a wicked headache in the night that continued until morning and it seemed to cause a severe neck ache and upper back ache. I put heat on when I got up and the pain has lessened to a dull ache.
The wonderful, family filled weekend probably has caught up to me. We saw both Nikki and Amanda dance at the recital on Saturday and had a birthday meal on Sunday. Taking my body out of the routine often causes issues. I seemed to have a lot of energy yesterday until 2:30pm and then I crashed. The rest of the afternoon I was on auto pilot making cookies and supper. Today will need to be a slow easy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment