Friday, June 26, 2015

Good Week

I have had a good week with decent energy everyday but Wednesday. I have had a lot of pain at night though and Tuesday night I didn't get much sleep because the pain was everywhere. I find that I can do a bit more than I've been able to do before but again night time when I slow down the pain rushes to the front. Some nights I have managed it better than others.
I am sure the Tuesday night fiasco was weather related because we had a serious thunderstorm come through. Any change in weather seems to upend me!
Our sweet kitty, Smudge , is starting to look like a football. I am sure she is going to have kittens sometime in the next few weeks. Then she will get fixed! I think our beautiful feral cat is the father so the kittens should look stunning. It will make it easier to move them on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment