Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Can This Be Real?

Sorting out what to do and when to do it becomes a big task with the whims of Fibromyalgia! That said I had a most delightful day yesterday with my friend. We went into Calais, took our time and wandered through Mardens and then through the new downtown thrift shop. The thrift shop was terrific, good clothing, great prices and friendly service. We had lunch out and finished the day in Walmart picking up scripts and some stuff to use in my new Nutribullet.

By evening the "back to square one" pain had arrived and set up housekeeping! Some pain sites I had forgotten showed themselves full force! It's hard to describe the disappointment I felt. There is a longing for this to be gone and no desire for its reappearance whenever it feels like it. My shoulders, neck and chest all hurt. In addition my hands and feet sent out messages that made me want to crawl away and hide.

I know this is a rant. I know I should calm down. I know. I know.

I managed to sleep this morning and a good part of the afternoon but am still feeling like a two more days of sleep are needed. I can hardly manage to keep my eyes open.


No comments:

Post a Comment