Sunday, June 21, 2015

Pay Attention

I am really a slow learner. Why did I think driving 100 miles round trip and doing a big shopping as well as wandering through two other stores would make me tired? And why did I do another food shopping closer to home thinking I would be worn down? There seemed to be so much energy to be used up. And use it up I did. I was operating on fumes and didn't even notice!
By the afternoon I had severe pain in my side and in my sternum. I took the meds that usually help and then took some more. I finally fell asleep and got away from the pain. It appears as if depleting your energy does a number on your body.
Today I feel better but I did go back to bed and sleep another two hours. Hurrah, I had enough energy to make us a nice Father's Day lunch and then to enough some binge watching on Amazon prime videos.
I seriously do need to pay attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment