Thursday, June 4, 2015

Birthday Pain

The last post was written early  in the morning. By the time my husband left for work at about 8AM I was feeling off and by 8:15AM the chest wall pain was off the charts. I tried to call him because he was only 15 minutes out but his phone went to voice mail. I called my friend Sandra and her phone was not working. I called my sister but her phone was busy. The pain had not let up and seemed to be getting worse. I iced it and tried to get dressed in case I needed to go out to get some help.

I finally called my youngest daughter who was too far away to come but at least she could hold my hand over the phone. She was wonderful. She helped me calm down, she suggested I eat my morning cereal and stayed on the phone for quite a while. It was a great help to me.

Two days later I am still dealing with residual pain and am exhausted. I am trying to go with it and relax. The yard sale is in pretty good shape and Zach is coming to help. Sandra is putting up signs and I will facebook it again.

Here are the two birthday bouquets I got from my sister and husband (a dozen roses).

No comments:

Post a Comment