Saturday, June 20, 2015

Listen to Your Body

Here a report on the session I had on Thursday with a lovely alternative med practitioner.
First of all I had no idea what to expect. I tried to stay calm and have few expectations. She spent the first 15 minutes explaining to me what she did and telling me she would stop anytime I wanted to. That was reassuring and we dove it, so to speak. Needless to say I had some wonderful release and relief from an issue that apparently was deep inside and needed to be dealt with. Hurrah, and thank you.
I had a good day yesterday with enough energy to do all that I needed to do.
The message at the end of the session was "Listen to your body." If you're tired, rest. If you're hungry, eat. Don't deplete you're energy without going after more, whether eating, sleeping or walking around a bit. Let others step in and help you. It's your turn.
So...I think I can do this. Praise God for moving me in this direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment