Thursday, May 28, 2015

Yard Sale Prep and Other Things

We are have a yard Sale on June 6th. I needed help getting the sale stuff down from the studio so I could price it. My son and his sons came Saturday morning and helped for two days bringing everything down and then vacuuming the area. What a huge job! He would not let me move anything or carry anything! He restricted the number of times I could go up and down stairs as well. His easy, proactive approach to the task was extremely helpful to me and I came out of the weekend feeling good.
My husband had a long day of work Tuesday and I rested most of the day. Yesterday he worked from home and I was able to get 3 loads of wash done! By afternoon I was overtired and my chest hurt. It went downhill from there! As I lay on the couch practicing relaxation techniques I had random extremely sharp pain. It continued after I fell asleep with the help of meds, and woke me up in horrible pain. Adding more meds and a lidocaine patch toned it down and I was able to stay asleep.
I hurt today but the pain has let up!

No comments:

Post a Comment