Thursday, July 2, 2015

Breezy Day

Although it is hot the breeze has kept the bugs down. I am so thankful.
Yesterday was a full day in Calais or getting my hair done and doing several errands. I needed to fill a couple of prescriptions but my regular pharmacy didn't have one so I had to go to the other pharmacy in town. It seemed that everywhere I went took a long time. By the time I got home I was tired. Since I left so early the house was a wreck and the dishes were still out from the day before. I mustered enough energy to clean up but hubby had to put together our supper.
Because I had done a lot of walking my legs hurt and I ended up with a leg cramp. Ugh!
I work up this morning with another knife like chest pain. After dealing with that I went back to sleep until my friend came at 10:30AM. The rest of the day has been just laying around as I am still sore and tired.
We have a beach day planned so I hope I feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment