Friday, July 10, 2015

Excellent Doc

I wrote a post yesterday but it seems to have disappeared. I am having trouble putting pictures up and I think I deleted the post. Ah well.
I saw the replacement PA at the clinic on Tuesday. He was one of the best! He took his time. He listened. He asked good questions. He didn't rush me. I was able to get the referral I wanted for a rheumatologist and he actually knew her! He also stopped some of the meds I'd been taking feeling that they were not helping. He added two new ones.
Because of where we live Paul was not able to get them until Thursday. No matter I have been feeling good for couple of days. (only dealing with constipation).
However last night I got hit with the most excruciating pain in my chest wall. I took all the recommended med and MJ as well. Nothing touched it. I had heat on my chest and was trying to be distracted by the TV. Finally I took another med and that doubled the dose for me. That worked!
Another painful night...I hope the Rheumatologist has some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment