Friday, August 7, 2015

Where have I been?

The last two weeks flew by! My visit to the Rheumatologist went very well. She had read my records before I saw her so we could talk about what was going on and what I could take or do to enhance my quality of life. She stressed that Fibromyalgia was a chronic condition and I needed to manage it. She also said the meds I was on were good for that management. She recommended a couple of changes and said she though water therapy would help.
I spent last Monday getting my passcard which would let me go into Canada. I needed it because there was a new complex there with a therapy pool (warm water) and some classes offered. I went into Canada yesterday with my temporary card and located the complex and got all the paperwork and a schedule. I hope to go next week to my first class.
I also saw my body work practitioner. That 2 hour session went very well. It is very different but it seems to give me more pain free days! I'm all for that.
Kittens are growing by leaps and bounds. We are enjoying them.
We had carrots, lettuce and a cuke out of the garden this week. What a treat to have such fresh food.

No comments:

Post a Comment