Saturday, August 22, 2015

Normal

I got a call yesterday from the clinic telling me my MRI was normal. I am thankful. It gave me energy for the day and I was able to drive to Calais and back. My friend went with me and we hit a couple of yard sales and went to the thrift shop.  I have been blessed with thrift shop shopping in the last two days and now have to go through my wardrobe to sort. Some of it is summer but much is for winter.
The kittens are growing so fast and are everywhere. I need to sort that out too. I have a huge bruise on my knee from falling down as I stepped over the barricade that was keeping them in the living  room.
The weather has been very humid and uncomfortable.  I have tried to dress so I am cool and keep the curtains shut to keep the house cool. So far so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment