Friday, July 24, 2015

Rough Week

If it weren't for the kitten joy and the daughter joy I might have thrown in the towel. I have bee so tired and have slept a lot. My youngest came to see me on Monday morning and stayed til Wednesday morning. We had a wonderful visit although much of it was laying on the bed! She looks so healthy and is managing her life well. She gave me some advice and was quite firm about it! I continue to be the mama who wants to give and care and participate in the the lives of all my children.  She said, "Rest, relax, take care of you. We all know you are sick and we all love you."  What a sweet daughter.
Wednesday I saw one of my doctors and then went to get my glasses fixed.  I had somehow lost one of the nose pieces and they had gotten bent from falling on the floor. It was great to see straight again.  I did some shopping and came home exhausted.  Lots more sleeping. One night of extreme agitation in body. And more sleeping as well as moving slowly through my day.
I finally have a rheumatologist visit next Friday. I hope to get some help with meds and management.
Life goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment