Thursday, October 23, 2014

Learning to live lightly

Fibromyalgia is a most interesting chronic disease. It can present different ways on different days. Just when you think you have it all figured out something else pops up.
I have had bad back pain this past week and have added a heating pad to the back of my recliner to help every time I sit down. Yesterday I woke up with no back pain. It just stopped! I feel like dancing!
In the middle of the night I had restless legs, even though I regularly take a med that usually works for that.  I paced. I wiggled around. I finally moved to the couch and was able to get back to sleep.
My PA added an increase in a morning med but since its been added after taking it I get serious cramps followed by a bathroom explosion.  I isolated the problem to that med and have stopped taking it... could that has caused the leg issues.
As I said, "Every day is different."

No comments:

Post a Comment