Sunday, October 26, 2014

Grace

I need grace this afternoon. Grace to keep on in spite of nagging tailbone and leg pain. My husband has acquired a nagging cough and aches and pains throughout his body. He is trying to rest and recoup so he can go to work in the morning. It helps him if I don't have unmanageable pain so I need grace.
My brain is foggy and I have made no meal preparations. Lunch, I think, will be scrambled eggs, bacon and english muffins. I have all those ingredients and can pull this meal off without having think really hard.
I know that some of what's going on is payback for doing so much the two days I was feeling so good!  I'll deal because I have my house winter-ready now and that isn't a niggling concern.
I should do a wash today because my dryer still isn't fixed and it takes so long to dry the clothes on the racks. But I won't.  Lunch and supper are priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment