Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Work, Work, Work

I've had two days without pain! Yes! But I have also had two days of fatigue. Some of the meds I have added back have caused drowsiness. My husband has done nothing but work at cleaning out the yucky cellar. I did my part but now have stepped away to let him do what he needs to do. We did a big shopping on Sunday and I had several meals that needed to be put together and frozen...crock pot ready. I am excited about this because it should help when I am plum out of ideas and exhausted to boot. We got into it yesterday morning and I did a good part of it myself. Yes, we are still struggling with working together.  This morning went better because we talked about it and each did our part. Now we have a good potion of the cellar mucked out. And 12 crock pot meals in the freezer and two meals in the crock pot for our supper!
Today has been an awesome day with temps in the 60s...wow! The snow is quickly evaporating and browns and greens are appearing.
very little pain this afternoon, just exhaustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment