Saturday, April 11, 2015

Back to the Drawing Board

My former doc had set me up with enough meds to take them PRN. I have been using a lot less than what the label said and frequently had my worse times at night time. Today when I set up the pill pack for the week I decided to up some of the meds to what the label said and try that for a week and see if the night time snafu would lessen.
I am a reluctant pill taker as you can see. However I need to manage this whole thing better. I have not be taking noon meds but started today. The first change was I took a nap and slept for 2 1/2 hours.  I expect that the tiredness side effect should let up over time. We'll see if there is any cumulative effect from the days meds into a better bedtime.

Spring is really coming.
The gold finch males have regain their spring yellow!

And the feral cat is showing himself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment