Friday, April 3, 2015

Robin Siting= Spring is Really here!

This morning my husband looked out the window and spotted a robin. I am excited. Robins arrive in the Spring and their food of choice is worms. Well, the snow needs to go for them to get the worms. Hello Robins, good by snow!

I want again to say this blog is about how I am dealing with Fibromyalgia and what happens to my body from day to day. I am not trying to whine or complain. If you are not interested in my journey then just find another blog to read. I am writing this mostly for my benefit.

That said, I had my hair done yesterday. I love how it turned out. I completely forgot how hypersensitive I was to chemicals. We had a wonderful Chinese meal and then headed to Jean and David's house. David had made some replacement parts for our trash drawer. As we sat and visited I be came overwhelmed with fatigue. I needed to go home.  Sensing my distress Paul took me home immediately where I crashed for the rest of the afternoon.

When I got up to go watch a couple of episodes and got in bed my whole body was in trouble. My legs and arms were burning. My feet and hands hurt. My jaw ached. I was beside myself. I had taken night meds and didn't feel enough relief. I took Flexeril but became so distraught I told my husband I didn't know what to do but was trying to wait it out so the Flexeril could work.
Finally it did and I fell asleep.

Today I am feeling better but dragging. It will be a slow, easy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment