Saturday, April 25, 2015

It Was Great While It Lasted

I had an almost two week run of less/no pain. I was just getting used to it when wham-o it hit again this afternoon. My right hand feels swollen and it hurts. My chest wall on both sides is giving me sharp pain. My right leg and both knees are acting up. My feet hurt and I am exhausted! Enough already. I thought you had moved on. I managed to get two loads of wash done and lunch on the table. I was so thankful for the freezer meals we put together so my lunch offering (chili)was all ready prepared. I slept some this afternoon but I've caved this evening and taken extra meds.
My husband enjoyed being outside most of the day. He got a lot of cleanup done and brought a lot of wood across to the side yard to be cut up and stacked. 
God is good. He has taken good care of us. We are excited about the next change.

No comments:

Post a Comment