Saturday, April 11, 2015

Crazy Making

I just got up. I slept well. 
Had a great morning yesterday and was able to work on cleaning the cellar (a wet rock wall foundation). There was debris left behind from both the electric fix and the plumbing fix as well as empty cans of foam and old, old wood from the days we had our furnace down there. What a mess. It needed cleaning and picking up in the event we had a showing. What a mess. 

I made lunch when we decided we'd done enough and settled in for a nap. However the wonderful morning deteriorated and by suppertime I was a different person...tired, hurting, mad, in a lot of pain. This up and down of fibro drives me crazy!!!!!! 

My husband had to do supper as I languished in my chair. He insisted I take some meds so I took flexeril and a pain pill. 
We got in bed to watch a couple of episodes and still I was in pain. The pain finally went away after another handful of pain med, anti anxiety med , advil and gabapentin.

Can you hear my frustration? I do not want to have to take so much medication. I don't, I don't!!!
I also don't want to lay about and do nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment