Saturday, April 18, 2015

Lots of Bare Ground

The huge piles of deep snow have all but disappeared this week. The warm weather is responsible for this. My husband is still mucking out the cellar, bucket by bucket.
I have been no help because although I have very minimal pain I am very tired. I have managed to get some wash done and some meals on the table but mostly I've been resting. The chest wall pain is the only thing that hangs on. I struggle with unstoppable coughing and very dry mouth.
I am trying to get out and clean up my flower garden but it is a slow process. I want it to look nice this year as it is the first thing you see driving by.
Husband's job search has been up and down. Two places want him but start times and actual "go to work time" have not been settled. So we hang in there, continuing to trust God for the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment