Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sun Diamonds on the Snow

The temps have gone from 6 above to 0 this morning. We are in for a very cold night hovering around -16 degrees. However this morning the sun is shining brightly and there looks like there are diamonds in the snow. The birds are flitting in and out to the feeders and the suet.
I feel good this morning. My husband is better and back to work. My regular routine is in place and I am moving toward getting the kitchen clean and some wash done and folded.
I've had a lot of pain high in my chest wall/ribcage making it hard to bend over without severe pain. This morning I put a lidocaine patch on that area and it is feeling better! I was able clear the clutter out of a small bureau because the pain had lessened.  I have the music on this morning and it really lifts the spirit.

God is truly good:
snow diamonds,
healthy husband,
sweet birds,
less pain, 
energy.
music.

No comments:

Post a Comment