Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sewing Again

I pulled my sewing machine out of the back room (too cold) and put it on the dining room table. Yesterday I repaired my husband's long johns. The waist elastic had given out. With such cold temps he needs any extra warmth he can get. Today I worked on changing an apron from around the neck to buttons on each side. I cannot stand to have anything tied around my neck but I still need the bib part to keep messes away from my clothes.
When I cook I make big messes!
I am pleased to have found the energy to do this.
I didn't need pain meds last night but I was so exhausted I fell asleep before the netflix show ended. This morning was slow and steady.
All our tax forms are in so I was able to figure out our return. We will be getting a refund...yippee!
I will fill it out and put it in the mail on Monday. That will feel so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment