Sunday, January 25, 2015

Saturday Flare...Not Fun!

Because the forecast was for several inches of snow starting in the afternoon, I headed to the nearest grocery store. I was able to get the things we needed and a bit of what we wanted (that would be on sale ice cream!) Then I made quesadilla's for lunch. I used corn flour and the dough flattener. Both were not very successful. They were tasty though.  I have made flour tortillas before and they came out fine. I guess there is a learning curve for the smaller corn ones.

After lunch I took a nap because I felt exhausted. I must have slept two hours or more. When I got up Amity offered to make the Orange soup so I did some computing. After a while I began to sense that I needed a muscle relaxer and a pain med. My chest was starting to hurt.  The meds needed time to kick in so I patiently waited. The pain got worse. I decided to lie down and alerted the husband that I was in trouble. Whammo! The pain hit with a vengeance. I could not get away from it. I took more meds and grit my teeth and tried to get through it. My husband and daughter sat in the bed with me and were very comforting. The pain finally let up.
My daughter had made the Orange soup and I had a cup of it. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment