Thursday, January 8, 2015

Fatigue and Bitter Cold Here

16 below zero is really cold. The temps are rising and we might hit 0 today. I am fatigued, not sure why. I think it is probably still leftover from my strenuous day on Tuesday. I think the cold must stress my body as well.
The doctor gave me so new pain meds and I am pleased with how well they are working. Now to locate some energy meds!
She called with my blood test results last night. I was most surprised to find out that the test for thyroid issues was high. Although she said she could call in some meds right away we both agreed to have another blood test in two weeks. I have had my thyroid tested on and off over the years and never had a problem so this was unexpected.
I am getting ready to make a baby quilt for my doctor because she is expecting her first baby (a girl) in mid February. She will be leaving February 6 so I have about 4 weeks to complete it.  I expect that will be enough time. I fond four quilting books in the upstairs bookcase and brought them down to look through.
Now if the fatigue would lift I could get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment