Friday, January 16, 2015

Change is in the Air

We have done a lot of talking these last few days. Soon it will be time to make some changes. I am excited and apprehensive. Its comforting to have everything stay the same but that never happens so I am more comfortable with choosing to make a change rather that having it just happen.
Although I have been tired today I am still feeling pretty good and managed to fix two more aprons with buttons on the side so my neck doesn't get pulled.
I worked on a tincture this afternoon and made a yummy beef stew for supper. I watched a huge snow squall come in and make everything white for about a half hour and then the sun came out. Its supposed to be very cold tonight, cold tomorrow and then in the 40s on Sunday. These fluctuations in weather really affect my body. I am glad I got some things done that I wanted to do today while everything was feeling okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment