Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Gift That Keeps on Giving

There are good days and bad days. There are many more bad nights when I stop for the day and prepare for sleep. The body isn't always co-operative. Sometimes there is pain in my joints and muscles. Sometimes I can't settle and get comfortable and feel like an overtired baby.  Sometimes my tailbone sends shooting pain. Sometimes my body is oversensitive and I can't stand anything to touch my skin. Usually a hard night is followed by a day when I am very tired.
Today was one of those tired days that followed a hard night and trouble going to sleep. I sat on the couch for a while and watched the fire. I took more pain meds. I paced. I finally got back in bed and was able to sleep.
So there you have it. Fibromyalgia, the gift that keeps on giving!


No comments:

Post a Comment