Saturday, December 27, 2014

And More Fatigue

I managed to get a load of wash done and lunch on the table but fatigue is still dogging me. I am having joint pain randomly in my knees and elbows.  There seems to be a lot of muscle pain as well. Fibro is no respecter of persons. On the other hand my dear husband has managed to plow through his "to do" list for this week and get everything done. What a guy! He even made supper last night when I had run out.
Working on accepting what is without complaint is high on my list. Some days I just want to crawl onto the couch and sleep the day away. I did find that I  am in better spirits when I get the bed made and the kitchen in order so I try to do that everyday. If I have a supper plan more often than not I can get supper on the table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment