Saturday, December 6, 2014

Snow Again

Yes, I know, it snows in Maine. I have lived here close to half a life time.  But snow is for winter and it isn't yet the 22nd of December!  This snowing started on again, off again back in early November. I really mustn't get tired of it too soon as there is a long winter ahead.
I love the snow when it is dry and crisp.  My body does not ache so much and I feel so much better.
This icy wet stuff does the opposite.

I ran short of one of my meds at the end of this week and forgot to call it in on a day my husband was working in town.  I wasn't sure it was working but being without it,
put me in a bad place. I guess it was really working.  I am thankful for God's grace in doing with the absence of it.

Today my wonderful husband is home and I am all smiles and not alone and very warm.  He tends the stove for me! Even though the sky is a dreary gray this home is filled with light and love and cooking smells and rack filled clean clothes to add moisture to the air.  This man, my love, companion of more than 40 years is the joy of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment