Monday, December 22, 2014

Reality

The reality of fibromyalgia is this. There is no predictability. I found that last night was a long and painful night. My body couldn't tolerate the sheets touching any part of my body. Joints that never hurt before decided to be included in the fun of tormenting me. I took the usual meds that have worked in the past only to find they came up short. After watching two episodes on netfix the usual distraction that helps with sleep issues I could not find relief. I put on my earbuds and listened to music for much of the night.
Today the lack of good sleep meant I was tired. This morning I did , mostly on autopilot, my Monday morning routine. After lunch however I could no longer stay awake and napped most of the afternoon. I am trying to skirt around chest wall pain because I don't feel like walking into the bedroom for the pain med.
I would appreciate it if the truck that ran over me took another route!

No comments:

Post a Comment