Friday, November 21, 2014

Rough Night

Between gut wrenching coughing and an aggravating cat I had a rough night. The med to quell the cough made my mouth and throat very dry so I needed to continually drink water and then continually get up and go to the bathroom. Meanwhile Ms. Spoilt cat, Suki,  happened to catch a mouse in the night and chose to keep it alive and toss it around.  My worst fear was that on one of my bathroom trips I would step on the dead or alive mouse.
At about four AM Suki decided I needed to let her go outside. At 18 degrees I knew if she went out she would only want to come back inside. I put up with her complaining for about an hour while dealing with a raging head ache and finally let her out.  Five minutes later she want back in and within five minutes catch another mouse.
Between the headache, loose mice and not enough sleep I have the crabbies this morning.
I finally made some oatmeal so I could take both my fibro meds and my bronchitis med.  Thankfully after about forty minutes the head let up.
The husband has an all day training today so he won't be home until supper time. My day will consist mostly of sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment