Saturday, November 15, 2014

Company Ready

Tonight one of our daughters and our granddaughter are coming for an overnight visit. Our upstairs has three bedrooms and a full bath. It is where we have beds for our visitors. However we usually close it off for the winter to save on heating costs. This fall we got lazy and put stuff up there that now needs to be moved to the garage storage area. Yesterday we got started and now are about half done. So this morning we will try to finish the job and then when they leave make it company ready so I don't have to do this cleaning dance. It is enough to keep our downstairs cleaned up. 
Although I spent the early part of the evening in excruciating pain I was able to get it under control with more pain meds and got a decent night's sleep. God be praised!
My other task is to have available a supper through lunch menu and make sure I have what I need on hand. 
It's all do-able if I remember to pace myself and not do too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment