Monday, November 10, 2014

Another Trip for X-rays

Husband is still very sick. We made a doctor's appointment for 10AM.  Guess what, his lungs still "rattle" and so he is on a stronger med and needed another X-ray prompting another forty minute trip to the hospital and pharmacy.
I am getting steadily more tired and am coughing as well. I also had a severe flare-up about an hour before we left to see the doctor. The heart attack like pain hits hard and hurts like the dickens. It comes unbidden but can usually be gotten under control with Flexeril.
Today that is what happened and the med worked just as it should.  I am so thankful.
I put in a crock pot meal this morning knowing how tired I would be tonight.  I am so glad I did.  It smells so good. Can't wait to taste it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment